Full Job Description
- Must be a licensed Civil Engineer.
- With at least 5-8 years work experience.
- Good organization skills with a systematic approach to work.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Good project management skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Ensure high standard of quality workmanship on site.
- Ensure total Gencons/Subcons/Labor Contractor management & Human Resource Management on site.
- Contract improvement actions.
- Safeguard and promote Company’s interests when dealing with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Ensure contract programme deadlines are met and exceeded where possible.
- Materials and storage management.
- Site Administration.
- Contractual Management and Cost Control.